Blogging is one of the most valuable tools businesses have to engage with their customers and blogging on a frequent basis is a relatively easy, inexpensive way to enhance your inbound marketing efforts, drive traffic to your website, and attract more perspective customers.
If you are not blogging it is time to step out of the dark ages and give it a try so your business does not get left behind. Here are some of the MOST IMPORTANT benefits of having a business blog.
- SEO Boost – Search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo love some fresh content! What better way to provide content than through a good old blog post! And when you blog consistently, you give Google and other search engines brand new content to index creating, opportunities to plug into all of those important keywords to increase your visibility on search engine results pages.
- Develop Relationships with potential and existing customers – Blogging allows you to connect with your website visitors by allowing comments and feedback. When you respond to your readers comments, you create a rapport with your audience, build trust, and gain valuable insight into what your customers are looking for.
- Establish Your Business as The Industry Leader-You can build trust within your industry by providing valuable, expert information in your blog posts. Over time, you become a “go to” resource for helpful, informative content.
- Connect People to Your Brand-Blog posting allows you to show a personal side of your business that perspective and current customers won’t see through your regular marketing method. Blogging gives others a sense of the corporate standards, vision, and personality of your company.
- Create Opportunities for Sharing-Every time you blog, you create an opportunity for your audience to share your blog with others. Whether they link to your blog post, tweet it, or email it to others, it’s free marketing and it further validates you as a credible business.
Blogging just makes sense. With minimal effort and expense, you can build credibility, boost search engine rankings, increase website traffic, and build relationships with potential and current customers. This is an opportunity no small
No time to blog? No problem. Our Blog Dispensary team can work with you to create thoughtful, informative posts for your business blog.