You’re probably feeling overwhelmed with Social Media Marketing, and that’s perfectly fine.
Take a deep breath and just dive in. It all will be less intimidating when you participate more and start to get the hang of it all.
Social Media is one great big online community of individuals who enjoy interacting with people across the globe using technology. Billions of people use Social Media each day, and each person has a different reason for being wherever they are online.
The tricky part for business owner’s is finding the niche communities where they’re hiding and build relationships with them there.
You can find an existing community that fits your business or create your own; this could be a Facebook or LinkedIn Group, Forums, Twitter Community, etc.…
Follow these suggestions to help you dive right into Social Media Audience Building and add value where your audience is located online.
- Write a post on your business blog or start a blog. (https://www.wordpress.org)
- Comment on other blogs related to your business.
- Create a video, and upload it to YouTube.
- Put those videos on Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Join a forum related to your business, and publish posts on that forum.
- Answer questions on LinkedIn.
- Host a webinar.
- Write an e-book.
- Record a podcast, and make it available for download on iTunes.
- Create a Facebook or LinkedIn group related to your business.
- Search and join groups on Facebook. Don’t forget to participate.
- Leave comments on other content.
- Share other people’s content.
Want to learn more about social media audience building and rule the social media world?! Join us in our own little community.